Week of July 27th
- The 2015/2016 school year is about to begin. Please click on the Calendar link to the left to see WHERE and WHEN you need to be places.
- If you did not do Band Registration you can click HERE and fill out the paper work and bring it to school on our last Summer Payment Day (July 28th between 9:00-3:00).
- MAKE SURE TO BRING WATER AND WEAR COMFORTABLE CLOTHES TO ALL REHEARSAL FOR SUMMER BAND!!! You will be doing a considerable amount of work outside and you need to be prepared for that. DO NOT HAVE a substantial amount of milk for your breakfast before coming to rehearsal, and drink water the evening before. Proper hydration for rehearsal starts the day before.
- Subscribe to the Garland HS Band YouTube Channel. View performances, rehearsals, Outstanding Member of the Week videos, etc. (Click HERE)
- Keep track of your schedule using the Calendar link. There are instructions on how to sync the calendar to your personal device if needed.
Monday - Practice
Tuesday - LAST Band Payment Day 9:00-3:00 @ GHS; Leadership Workshop 9:00-3:00 @ GHS; Percussion Rehearsal 1:00-5:30 @ GHS; Instrument Checkout 3:00-5:00 @ GHS
Wednesday - Leadership Workshop 9:00-12:00 @ GHS; Percussion Rehearsal 1:00-5:30 @ GHS
Thursday - Marching Rehearsal (9th GRADE ONLY) 8:00-12:00 @ GHS; Percussion Rehearsal 1:00-5:30 @ GHS
Friday - Marching Rehearsal (9th GRADE ONLY) 8:00-12:00 @ GHS; Percussion Rehearsal 8:00-12:00 & 1:00-3:00 @ GHS