Week of February 23, 2015
- Registration for State Solo/Ensemble is THIS week ONLY. See Mr. Ramirez with your money.
- The first clinician of the concert season (Mike Lipe, Director of Fine Arts, Wylie ISD) will be at GHS on Tuesday to work with the Wind Esemble and Wind Symphony.
- March 5 is the Pre Pre UIL Concert. Dress will be concert black. That means SOLID black for male and female. Ask your band director for details.
- March 5 is also the GHS Band PUPUSA Dinner Fundraiser. Dinner will follow the concert. $5 for 3 pupusas all the fixings and a drink. (Extra pupusas are $1 each.) Dine in or carry out available. Buy your tickets now to reserve your pupusas. See Mr. Ramirez for details.
- Subscribe to the Garland HS Band YouTube Channel. View performances, rehearsals, Outstanding Member of the Week videos, etc. (Click HERE)
- Keep track of your schedule using the Calendar link. There are instructions on how to sync the calendar to your personal device if needed.
Monday - Full Orchestra 3:00-4:30, SYM Brass 3:00-4:15; WE Woodwind 3:00-4:30
Tuesday - MR. LIPE CLINIC in A2 & A3; SYM Woodwind 3:00-4:15; WE Trumpet 3:00-4:30
Wednesday - Early Release 12:30!!!
Thursday - SYM Horn 3:00-4:15; WE Low Brass/Low Reeds 3:00-4:30
Friday - UIL Orchestra Contest