Week of May 23rd
- The Spring Jazz Band Concert is this Tuesday in the auditorium at 7:00.
- The Spring Band Concert is this Thursday in the auditorium at 7:00. After the concert Steel City Pops will be selling popsicles in the parking for $3. Student CALL is 6:00.
- May 28th is this year’s Band Banquet. Get your tickets from Mr. Rivera. Yes, parents are invited and encouraged to attend.
- Subscribe to the Garland HS Band YouTube Channel. View performances, rehearsals, Outstanding Member of the Week videos, etc. (Click HERE)
- Keep track of your schedule using the Calendar link. There are instructions on how to sync the calendar to your personal device if needed.
Monday - Band Council Applications are DUE to Mr. Rivera.
Tuesday - Drumline Auditions (Round I)
Returning Students 3:00-5:30
New Students 5:30-6:30
Jazz Band Spring Concert 7:00
Wednesday - Drumline Auditions (Round II)
Snare Drum 5:00-6:00
Bass Drum 6:00-7:00
*Remember, emails will be sent on the evening of the 24th to
notify you if your attendance is required at Round II.
Thursday - Spring Concert 7:00 (CALL - 6:00) Steel City Pops after the
Friday - Homework & Practice!!!
Saturday - Band Banquet @ The Atrium - 6:30
Monday - State Solo/Ensemble Contest @ UT Austin