Week of March 23, 2015
- Dr. Grant will be on campus this week to work with all three concert bands.
- The band will be hosting Middle School Pre-UIL this Thursday and Friday.
- PUPUSA Dinner Information. We unfortunately were not able to dine on pupusas this past Thursday. There will be a pupusa dinner at some point this year however. In regards to tickets, you have two options: 1 - return them to Mr. Ramirez for a refund or 2 - keep them for when the dinner happens.
- Subscribe to the Garland HS Band YouTube Channel. View performances, rehearsals, Outstanding Member of the Week videos, etc. (Click HERE)
- Keep track of your schedule using the Calendar link. There are instructions on how to sync the calendar to your personal device if needed.
Monday - SYM Clarinet 3:00-4:15; WE Saxohpone/Horn 3:00-4:30
Tuesday - SYM Alto Saxophone 3:00-4:15; WE Woodwind 3:00-4:15
Wednesday - Dr. Grant Clinic A1-A3; SYM Brass 3:00-4:15
Thursday - Middle School Pre-UIL @ GHS 1:00-8:00
Friday - Middle School Pre-UIL @ GHS 1:00-8:00